21st July 2010, 12:09 AM
mayuri2010

ISRO entrance examination eligibility after securing 42% in Statistics Honors

I have secured 42% in Statistics Honours, can I apply for ISRO entrance examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  2. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  3. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  4. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  5. Can I appear for the ISRO entrance exam after scoring less than 65% marks in 2nd semester?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  7. What is the procedure followed to join ISRO after completion of graduation?
  8. Is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks? -- [New]
  9. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  10. How can I get job in ISRO if completed Double M.Sc in Statistics and Astronomy?
  11. Procedure to join NASA after doing BE in Mechanical field from India?
  12. What should I do after B.Tech to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam to appear for the same?
  13. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  15. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed (Mathematics) after completing B.Sc (Statistics honors)?
  16. Can I be eligible for ISRO entrance exam after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  17. Is Indian Statistical Service a Civil Service? Eligibility criteria of ISS 2016 exam?
  18. Can i join ISRO with 53% marks in 10th? Can i appear for ISAT exam?
21st July 2010, 01:39 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ISRO entrance examination eligibility after securing 42% in Statistics Honors

hello dear

sorry you are not eligiable.minimum 60% marks is required for general students.
21st July 2010, 09:31 AM
LOKESH RAJPUT

Default Re: ISRO entrance examination eligibility after securing 42% in Statistics Honors

no,
minimum percentage required to join ISRO is 60%
21st July 2010, 12:37 PM

NO,you cant join for ISRO as you have scored less mark in statistics honers.
for joining ISRO statistics honors is not saficent.its also requred to do phd
or more higher degree.
by doing stastistics you can apply foe job in many industries or campany.
21st July 2010, 12:41 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
Eligibility criteria
Candidate must have a graduation from the recognised university to be eligible for this course.
Candidate must have master's degree from library & information science & a min of 55% as aggregate in that.
21st July 2010, 01:12 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
so your talking about ISAT?
eligibility :
1. Citizenship: Only Indian citizens are eligible to appear in ISAT 2010.

2. Date of Birth:

The date of birth of candidates belonging to Gen and OBC categories should be on or after 01 October, 1985, while the date of birth of those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories should be on or after 1 October, 1980.
for further details loggon to winentrance.net
21st July 2010, 02:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Indian Space Research Organization requires candidates with atleast 60% marks in graduation.They should not be more than 35 years.The aspirants must be Indian citizens.The candidates are selected based on the percentage obtained in graduation and are eligible to appear for the written test.On clearing the written test interview is conducted.Refer the site www.isro.gov.in.for further details.
21st July 2010, 06:53 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

sorry for ISRO entrance exam at least 50% is required.
7th August 2010, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am an MSc physics student.what are the chances for Phd in ISRO
11th August 2010, 08:47 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

I regret that you are not eligible to appear in the ISRO entrance test..

Because the minimum educational qualification for applying to this exam is to have 60% in graduation., which you don't have..

Good luck!
15th August 2010, 05:21 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Sorry,you are not eligible to appear in the ISRO entrance test.
minimum educational qualification for applying to this exam ,candidates must atleast 60% marks in graduation.
NOTE:-joining in ISRO statistics honors is not sufficient.its also required to do phd or more higher degree.
All the best!
30th November 2010, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i passed class 12 c.b.s.e. in 2009 with 92% p.c.m. & 89.2% overall am i eligible for isro exam in 2011
10th December 2010, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a Post graduate student in Geology from ISM university with 80% marks. Can I know whether there is any job opening for post of Scientists in ISRO for the coming year 2011.
13th December 2010, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what are the job prospects a geologist as scientist at isro. can i apply for space sciences.
23rd January 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m a final year electrical &electronics engg(eee) student & till now my aggregate is 76%.so am i eligible to give ISRO exam.sir please say me when is the exam date for ISRO exam.
23rd January 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m a final year electrical &electronics engg(eee) student & till now my aggregate is 76%.so am i eligible to give ISRO exam.sir please say me when is the exam date for ISRO exam.
23rd January 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am a final yr engg (eee)student and i will passout in 2011.I have secured 76% in aggregate till date in my engg career.Am i eligible to give ISRO exam,if yes then kindly tell me when is the date of ISRO exam how to apply.
23rd January 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am a final yr engg (eee)student and i will passout in 2011.I have secured 76% in aggregate till date in my engg career.Am i eligible to give ISRO exam,if yes then kindly tell me when is the date of ISRO exam how to apply.
11th June 2011, 04:55 PM

Default searching for job in isro

i am an mba student.major finance and minor marketing.my aggregate % is 64. am i eligible for isro exam....please do rply as soon as possible.
21st August 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing msc. with chemistry... can i elligible for scientist post after m.sc. i am biology student in ma college and school..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?