7th August 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?

please tell me the name of colleges from where i can study in civil engineering (distance course) b.tech affiliated by AICTE. most prefference West Bengal ..

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE colleges offering distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in West Bengal?
  2. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  3. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  5. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  8. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  9. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  10. How to get ICV Part Timer Polytechnic Form?
  11. List of colleges or institutes in Kolkata affiliated to West Bengal University or Calcutta University?
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  13. B.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering from any AICTE approved Institute at Siliguri, West Bengal
  14. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 347 rank in JELET(Civil Engineering)?
  15. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil engineering) in distance mode in West Bengal? List of the colleges?
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in West Bengal -- [New]
  18. List of government colleges offering M.Tech admission in electrical engineering without GATE in West Bengal?
12th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?

adamas institute of technology
12th November 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?

tiime collage of engineering collage is approve by aicte? please tell me
22nd December 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?

please tell me the name of colleges from where i can study in civil engineering (distance course) b.tech affiliated by AICTE. most prefference West Bengal
28th January 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether Civi Engineering course is approved by AICTE in Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology,Banjetia, Berhampore in W.B.
28th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether Civil Engineering Courses is approved by AICTE in Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology ,Banjetia, Berhampore, Murshidabad W.B.
28th January 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether Civil Engineering Courses is approved by AICTE in National Integrated Institute of Business Management and Technology ,New Delhi.

23rd February 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How can i sure/confirm that a technical college is approved by AICTE ?
Please help me.
[email protected]
21st June 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Kingstone polyticnic college (Private ) approved by aicte?
25th October 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

name of those b.tech/b.e colleges in west bengal where can i do night class in civil engineering
15th June 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

jakir hosen institute of polytechnic(private) approved by aicte?
15th June 2013, 05:52 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal are :

West Bengal State University - North 24 Parganas, West Bengal

Bengal Engineering And Science University - Howra, West Bengal

Indian Institute of Technology - Kharagpur, West Bengal

Jadavpur University - Kolkata, West Bengal

National Institute of Technology - Durgapur, West Bengal

West Bengal University of Technology - Kolkata, West Bengal

Bengal Engineering And Science University - Howra, West Bengal

Bengal College Of Engineering And Technology - Durgapur, West Bengal

THANK YOU !
17th June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

IS DISCOVERY INSTITUTE OF POLYTECHNIC AFFILIATED TO AICTE ?
5th August 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Is Regent Education and Research Foundation (Private) Barasat AFFILIATED TO AICTE ?
2nd August 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is Budge Budge Institute of Technology (privet), Budge Budge, south 24 paraganas Affiliated to AICTE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?