19th April 2011, 05:58 PM
SREELATHA KUNJI

List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, offering M.Sc course in Ahmedabad?

hello sir i m student of final b.sc i want to join m.sc in genetics in ahmedabad please suggest me colleges in ahmedabad
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Entrance Exam for B.Ed course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
  2. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. When the B.Ed entrance exam would be scheduled to take place in Gujarat? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? List of the top colleges in Ahmedabad for the same? I am an MA(economics) students
  4. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  5. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  6. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  8. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  9. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. List of the colleges offering PGDCR course in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  12. List of the good colleges offering MSc electronics in India? Criteria for admission and job opportunities?
  13. List of colleges offering Lateral Entry in Ahmadabad?
  14. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  15. Top 30 colleges offering MSc Physics along with the eligibility criteria and entrance exam details?
  16. List of the colleges in Ahmedabad offering diploma in Automobile Engineering after SSC?
  17. List of colleges in India offering MBA in Power Management? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
5th April 2015, 07:26 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, offering M.Sc course in Ahmedabad?

to join the M.sc course after B.sc you have to submit your all necessary documents copies
in the collage where you want to get admission. You have to fill the admission form and submit it with necessary documents in collage alongwith B.sc Marksheet and after it cut off mark list is listed by collage and mainly in all collages 3 cut lists are listed and if you got your Name in any list then within given time you have to submit your fee in collage to reserve your seat.

Collages that offers M.sc course in Ahmedabad-

>> Gujarat University

>> Indian Management Academy

>> Institute of life sciences

>> Nirma University

>> H.K. Primary training collage

>> Vivekanand collage of arts

>> Lords institute
17th April 2015, 01:52 PM
divyavuda

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, offering M.Sc course in Ahmedabad?

1. Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University - Bikaner, Rajasthan

2. Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

3. The Grant Medical College and Sir Jamshedjee Jeejebhoy Group of Hospitals - Mumbai, Maharashtra

4. Institute Of Medical Sciences - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

5. B. J. Medical College - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?