1st July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?

I have completing diploma in chemical engineering.I want the list of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree.and also eligibility criteria for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  2. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  3. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  4. Cutoff list for for direct 2nd year degree admission in Computer Tech Field? List of engineering colleges in Nashik?
  5. Direct 2nd year degree admission cutoff list in Pune? -- [New]
  6. Colleges in UP offering direct admission in 2nd year, 3rd semester?
  7. Colleges offering direct entry into B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?
  9. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  10. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year E&TC degree?
  13. List of the colleges providing direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  14. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  15. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission?
  16. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get direct admission for MCA having completed my B.Sc. Degree in Open University? List of colleges offering the MCA course?
  18. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
13th July 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?

sir,i am doing final year BCA,I would like to go for engg field....,I AM STUDIED INCLUDE MATHS,i am a eligible of direct 2nd year B.E? Pls answer sir
20th July 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?

May i hav studnt of diploma ele eng whts prcedure for b.e 2nd year? tel me sir,
21st July 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

when the process of direct 2nd year admission in civil engineering will start?
5th February 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i stdy diploma in 2006-2009 but i have 1backlog subject but board is giving extra 4yrs permission after diploma but my last chance complete now i want to study engg but i had 1 backlog now what i have to do please tell me sir
29th October 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct admission in jaypee
9th November 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc computer technology final year, I need to join mca direct second year as my next degree.. I need the details how to apply and need to know whether any entrance exam is there or not?
24th June 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I m doing fybms in bhavans college mumbai..cqn i get admission in another college in mumbai for sybms????
26th December 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

sir now I am in bsc part 1 with chemistry honours but I want to take admission polytecnic 2nd year
12th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i complite iti and i want to direct addimission in deploma how to take addimision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?