19th April 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for Genetic Engineering in Tamil Nadu and their admission eligibility criteria

I want to pursue Genetic Engineering so need to know name of colleges in Tamil Nadu along with their admission criteria and eligibility requirements.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  2. List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges?
  3. Is it possible for me to do B.Sc Genetic Engineering right after 12th completion?
  4. List of government colleges of Tamil Nadu to study Genetic Engineering? Procedure of admission?
  5. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  6. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  7. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  8. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for M.Tech in Genetic Engineering? How can I get a job after it? How much salary I can get?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  10. Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What cut-off mark do we need to join Genetic Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  13. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  14. List colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  16. List of colleges offering B.Tech Genetic Engineering Courses in Tamilnadu?
  17. How to join CAD design in M.E?
  18. List of the colleges offering genetic engineering in Tamilnadu?
27th April 2018, 12:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for Genetic Engineering in Tamil Nadu and their admission eligibility criteria

Here is the list of some descent institutes in Tamilnadu from where Genetic Engineering can be pursued.

Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
Address: Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone: 04144 238 282
Admission Procedure: Online application can be filled from official site of Annamalai University for pursuing course.

School of Bio Sciences, Bharath University, Chennai
Address: 173, New Agaram Road, Selaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600073
Phone: 044 4211 5251
Admission Procedure: Candidates can apply online from the official site of Bharath University.

SRM University, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram
Address: Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Near Potheri Railway Station, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603203
Phone: 044 4743 7500
Admission Procedure: SRM University conducts its own entrance exam for admission to various courses.

To get admission to Genetic Engineering, you must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as compulsory subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?