3rd August 2011, 12:09 AM
Abhijeet D. Pol

List of colleges I can apply for? I've secured 68.24% marks in Diploma in Mechanical and Belong to SC categary

i got 68.24% in diploma in mechanical. i am s.c. catagery student. live in kolhapur. so whear my admi. is fix & i want to near my city.

(for mechanical branch.)

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical in Mumbai to 12th student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. List of top colleges I can apply for with 94% marks? I'm doing final year diploma(Mechanical engineering)
  5. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  6. Cutoff list of Terna medical college? I have secured 111 marks in ASSO CET
  7. Cut-off for ST category student in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can we get M.Pharmacy course in AP after scoring 1900 in GPAT?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder?
  10. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  11. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  12. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  13. How to get scholarship after inter? I have secured 982 marks and I belong to OC
  14. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  15. List of best mechanical colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 910000 rank in EAMCET
  16. How to apply in Vasavi or CBIT colleges being B Category student? -- [New]
  17. List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  18. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
31st August 2015, 05:05 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: List of colleges I can apply for? I've secured 68.24% marks in Diploma in Mechanical and Belong to SC categary

The main thing is not for which you eligible. The main thing is that in which college you will get admission because in the case of eligibility you are eligible for almost all colleges but admissions are provides on the basis of Marks or their own entrance test

So In that case you need to visit each and college and fill up the forms and prospectus. If any seat will be provides to you they will inform you or check out their merit lists.
1st September 2015, 12:32 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges I can apply for? I've secured 68.24% marks in Diploma in Mechanical and Belong to SC categary

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
17th March 2020, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges I can apply for? I've secured 68.24% marks in Diploma in Mechanical and Belong to SC categary

I have admissions for electrical diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?