14th April 2015, 10:51 PM
swarupkausar

Is B.Ed course from kausar College under Kashmir University approved by NCTE?

Is the b.ed course from kausar college under Kashmir university approved by NCTE????

1st September 2015, 01:01 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed course from kausar College under Kashmir University approved by NCTE?

Yes, B.Ed course from kausar College under Kashmir University approved by NCTE.

Kausar College of Education established in 2002.

Kausar College of Education is affiliated with University of Kashmir and is a premier College of Education provided Degree programs in B.Ed.

The University of Kashmir came in to existence on 5th September 1969.

kausar College of Education under Kashmir University approved by NCTE, AICTE, MCI, DCI, BCI, etc.
9th November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Ed course from kausar College under Kashmir University approved by NCTE?

This year 2016 what exam date of b ed exam? Date of admission is over? What date open the college? Pls answers me I am a candidate of b ed exam
23rd May 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is b.ed course from Shahi Hamdam College under Kashmir University approved by NCTE???
2nd December 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Why ncte not show Kashmir and Jammu in state slect cyteria
17th March 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Is Kausar college of Education become Kounsar college of education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?