15th March 2013, 12:24 PM

List of the colleges in which I can apply? My GATE score is 250

I got gate score 250 in 2013. Pls suggest some colgs for me to apply

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 184 GATE score? I belong to SC category
  2. List of colleges for which I can apply after scoring 80 GATE score?
  3. Can I apply for any NIT college in Tamilnadu after scoring 23 in EE stream?
  4. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  5. Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my GATE score?
  6. How to do M.Tech form good college after scoring 250 in SC category?
  7. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  8. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  9. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges where I can get admission for PhD as per my GATE score?
  12. List of colleges where I can apply for M.Tech in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering without GATE score?
  13. List of the colleges according to ranking? My GATE score is 39.67
  14. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  15. List of colleges in Tamilnadu for M.Tech. with GATE-2010 score 346 and OBC privilege
  16. Can I apply for M.Tech course with my previous year GATE score? Which Colleges I can get admission for this course with a score of 439 in GATE Exam and with a rank of 3689 for EE stream?
  17. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
5th May 2015, 11:31 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can apply? My GATE score is 250

List of the colleges after GATE score is 250.

- Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay (IIT Bombay )
Rs. 86,252 /-
(Total Fees)

- Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Rs. 65,000 /-
(Total Fees)

- Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
Rs. 83,390 /-
(Total Fees

- Indian Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University ( IIT-BHU)
Rs. 43,885 /-
(Total Fees)

- Indian Institute of Technology - Madras (IIT Madras)
Rs. 51,134 /-
(Total Fees)
28th March 2017, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can apply? My GATE score is 250

My gate score is 250 and 17.35 marks out of 100 and AIR 32528. and my branch is EE
my category is SC , is there any chance of getting job from PSU'S if yes then which one or colleges which i can get for mtech. all at best
thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?