7th January 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?

I want to take admission in MTech in Environmental Engineering, I haven't applied for GATE .Kindly provide the list of colleges hiring without GATE score card

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  2. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  4. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  5. Engineering colleges for M.Tech admission without GATE score?
  6. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  7. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  8. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  9. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  10. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  11. How to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? I have scored 1982 rank and 322 score
  12. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  13. Can I get admission in Environmental Engineering course after scoring 5403 rank in GATE Civil Engineering with 287 score and 81 percentile?
  14. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  16. Any chance to get admission in M.Tech Environmental engineering with less than 60% in graduation?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  18. List of the colleges which are not considering GATE score for admission? List of the colleges in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in Transportation Engineering
7th January 2012, 12:37 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?

Hi dear................
The list of college are as follows.....

Good luck...........
7th January 2012, 01:29 PM
united india

Default Re: List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?

Try in these colleges :
  • Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi
  • Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi
  • Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi
  • Aligarh Muslim University, Zafarabad Road, Jaunpur
  • Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
  • University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
  • Anna University, Guindy, Chennai-600025
  • Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
  • Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi
  • Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbator
  • University of Jammu, Jammu
  • Awadh University, Faizabad-224001
  • College of Science,GITAM University,Andhra Pradesh
  • Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth,Maharashtra
  • Fergusson College,University of Pune
Increase in environmental pollution has led to various research and development works. These engineers apply combined methods of science and engineering to improve the environment so that people have access to healthy water, air and land suitable for human. Opportunities in environmental engineering have increased and the professionals are recruited by companies working in chemical, geological, petroleum and mining sectors.
7th January 2012, 08:42 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in MTech in Environmental Engineering, I haven't applied for GATE .Kindly provide the list of colleges hiring without GATE score card
the best colleges giving admission are generally the one which are
either
  • having high fees
  • or have ordinary quality
so , i will prefer you to prepare for your exam next year and donot go for shortcut
15th March 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

my gate score is 71 . my marks is 14 is there applicable for any college for M.Tech please provied any information
19th March 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 158, my rank is 16441 and i have OBC reservation. is there any chance to get admission in any of the NITs or IITs for mtech in construction management
20th March 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech biotechnology?
21st March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges considering admission without GATE score in m.tech civil
21st March 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

my marks are 34.6 in computer science in gate 2012.....where can I take the admission?
21st March 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 34.6 marks in gate 2012 in cse....where can i apply for m.tech?
22nd March 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 13.67 nd gate score is 66 in CS...where can i apply for m.tech????
26th March 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

can i give common entrance conducted by nits for m.tech without gate score
27th March 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

list of engg college in india mtech admission in mechanical without gate score
28th March 2012, 01:43 AM
poole

BBA is an undergraduate course in business administration. Due to the globalization and flooding of corporate houses in India this course is a demanding one among the secondary pass outs. The basic qualification is plus two in any stream with 45% mark in the board exam. Some of the institutes conduct entrance exam for the selection purpose. It is mostly 3-4 year course and there are a lot of management colleges offering BBA for the aspirants. Some of the good colleges in Pune can be Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, ISBM, Sinhgad College of Commerce, Indira College of Commerce And Science etc. You need to check each college for the admission criteria. At the time of applying make sure to fill all the details accurately. You must keep the attested copies of the certificates ready for this purpose.
28th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me list of colleges in Delhi-NCR region or in U.P who take admissions in M.Tech in Computer Science....
I haven't given GATE paper.

With Regards
Shreeti Singh
30th March 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS RATAN MONDAL MY GATE SCORE(2012) 193 & MY MARKS IS 23 (SC) I CAN APPLY IN ANY GOVT COLLEGE (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
1st April 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have got 21 marks n qualifying marks is 29.so can i get the admission for ME/MTech? If yes then plz provide the college list which allows this situation... Thank you.
2nd April 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

list of college for m.tech in mechanical without gate
3rd April 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 9.33 marks in gate exam my gate score is 122 can i apply for mtech if i so please give me info about college&name also plzzzzzzzzzzz
3rd April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 18 nd gate score is 211 in ME...where can i apply for m.tech????

& nits for m.tech without gate score??????
4th April 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME COLLEGE LIST FOR M.TECH ELECTRONICS BRANCH
4th April 2012, 11:06 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

these are colleges considering without GATE score inM.Tech environmental engineering.

*Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi
*Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi
*Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi
*Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi
*Aligarh Muslim University, Zafarabad Road, Jaunpur
*Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
*University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
*Anna University, Guindy, Chennai-600025
*Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi
*Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbator
*University of Jammu, Jammu
*Awadh University, Faizabad-224001
*College of Science,GITAM University,Andhra Pradesh
*Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth,Maharashtra
*Fergusson College,University of Pune

Increase in environmental pollution has led to various research and development works.

These engineers apply combined methods of science and engineering to improve the

environment so that people have access to healthy water, air and land suitable for

human. Opportunities in environmental engineering have increased and the professionals

are recruited by companies working in chemical, geological, petroleum and mining

sectors.

ALL THE BEST
5th April 2012, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

i got 27 marks in GATE and also have an SC quota,,,,,,,,,,,is any hope 4 me regarding admission in IIT/NIT or other govn. collage,,,

pls guide me,,,,,,,,,,,

S K RAO
8th April 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

ir, i have got 21 marks n qualifying marks is 31.54.so can i get the admission for ME/MTech? If yes then plz provide the college list which allows this situation..
9th April 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

List of college cosidering admission without GATE score in M.Tech Metallurgical Engineering
9th April 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech

College of Engineering ,Pune
VIT,Pune
VJTI,Mumbai
SGGS,Nanded

But it is applicable,if GATE seats are not filed.
Deepak
21st April 2012, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Is there any collg which provide mtech through distance learning or online courses
28th April 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

can i have do the mtech with cs without gate qualify
i also belongs to sca category
28th April 2012, 03:51 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges:

Aligarh muslim university,
zarafabad Road,
jaipur.

Anna university,
chennai.

Bharathiar university,
coimbatore.

Department of environmental Biology Delhi university,
Delhi.

Fergusson college,
university of pune.

Guru Gobind singh Indraprastha university,
kashmir gate,
Delhi.

Jamia Handard university,
kandard Nagar,
Delhi.

Jawaharlal Nehru university, school of Environmental sciences,
New Delhi.

Awadh university,
Faizabad.

Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural university,
Coimbatore.

University of Rajasthan,
Jaipur.

University of Jammu,
jammu.

All the best.
29th April 2012, 02:35 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

LIST OF COLLEGES:

1.Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Environmental Sciences,New Delhi
2.University of Rajasthan,Jaipur
3.Tamil nadu Gd agricultural university,Coimbatore
4.Awadh university,Faizabad
5.Anna university,Chennai
6.Cochin University of science & technology,Kochi
7.Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University,Agra
8.Jamia Handard University,New Delhi
9.Delhi University,Delhi
10.University of Jammu,Jammu
30th April 2012, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

i got 12.33 in gate so plz suggest me clg for mtech cs branch..............................
1st May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am the student of Msc.(statistics) final year.
I want to take admission in mtech.(c.s.) without gate score . please tell me university or colleges.
11th May 2012, 11:39 PM
sundeep40

my gate score is 404,sc category.in which i will get admission.
29th May 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed B.E
can i get admission in any college without gate
please tell me some colleges
12th June 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the List of Colleges providing part time or corrospondence M Tech Course in Electronics Engineering without gate score card in Maharashtra on my e-mail :([email protected])
13th June 2012, 07:53 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear,
Try in these colleges :
  • Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth,Maharashtra
Increase in environmental pollution has led to various research and development works. These engineers apply combined methods of science and engineering to improve the environment so that people have access to healthy water, air and land suitable for human. Opportunities in environmental engineering have increased and the professionals are recruited by companies working in chemical, geological, petroleum and mining sectors.

thanks
23rd June 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

can i join in PSG college,coimbatore for M Tech computer science? i have NO GATE score.. Is there any seat available??
24th June 2012, 10:04 AM
jyoti91

Hi Dear,

Try in these colleges :

thank you
24th June 2012, 07:06 PM
babu91

hello dear
my suggestion is to Try in these colleges :
Increase in environmental pollution has led to various research and development works. These engineers apply combined methods of science and engineering to improve the environment so that people have access to healthy water, air and land suitable for human. Opportunities in environmental engineering have increased and the professionals are recruited by companies working in chemical, geological, petroleum and mining sectors..
thank you
30th July 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified GATE with score 316.can i get admission in mtech(cse or it) in pune now .
18th August 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I WANTTO M.TECH. I AM B.TECH IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS BRANCH BUT I WANT TO ADDMISSION IN M.TECH IN 2013 WITHOUT GATE QUALIFY SO PLEASE TELL ME COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITY FOR REGULAR COURSES FOR M.TECH BY WHICH I WILL ABLE TO BECOME SOMETHINGS
19th January 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

plz tel me about admission in mtech without gate score nd how much fees for it?
25th January 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me list of colleges with out gate score in mechanical engineering
26th January 2013, 09:28 PM
purvi52

List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering

*Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbator
*University of Jammu, Jammu
*Awadh University, Faizabad-224001
*College of Science,GITAM University,Andhra Pradesh
*Aligarh Muslim University, Zafarabad Road, Jaunpur
*Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
*University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
*Anna University, Guindy, Chennai-600025
*Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi
*Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth,Maharashtra
*Fergusson College,University of Pune
*Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi
*Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi
*Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi
*Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi
5th February 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech on electonics and instrumentation engineering. pls me the tell list of cllges where m.tech students of this branch
can get placed?
11th February 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a non gate candidate. Can I go for M.Tech in CS ,if yes then plz tell me the college name in West Bengal. And what's the fees ??
11th February 2013, 05:39 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Try in these colleges :

Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi
Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi
Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi
Aligarh Muslim University, Zafarabad Road, Jaunpur
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
Anna University, Guindy, Chennai-600025
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi
Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbator
University of Jammu, Jammu
Awadh University, Faizabad-224001
College of Science,GITAM University,Andhra Pradesh
Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth,Maharashtra
Fergusson College,University of Pune

12th February 2013, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

have any one taken admission in vjti or coep without gate score?
14th February 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i will secure 13 marks in gate(CS). and i am also come under General category. i know that i won't qualify the gate. but still may get any college for m tech
14th February 2013, 06:39 PM
media1

HAI,

These are colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering-----------------

1.Anna University, Guindy
2.Institute of Environment Education And Research
3.Cochin University of Science and Technology
4.Jamia Hamdard University
5.Jawahral Nehru University
6.Awadh University, Faizabad
7.Aligarh Muslim University
8.Fergusson College,University of Pune
9.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

Best of luck,
Thank you-------------------
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?