6th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges or institutes in Siliguri? When are the results going to be declared?

sir i have appeared my bcom(hons) final from st.Edmund's college shillong this year and now i want to do mcom in siliguri..So can you suggest me some colleges or institutes in siliguri..My results will be declared in june or july.

16th January 2012, 04:32 PM
charanjot singh

Wink Re: List of colleges or institutes in Siliguri? When are the results going to be declared?

HERE ARE SOME RENOWNED COLLEGES IN SILIGURI:

GYAN JYOTI COLLEGE

SILIGURI B.Ed COLLEGE

Surya Sen Mahavidyalaya

Siliguri College of Commerce

Kalipada Ghosh Tarai Mahavidyalaya
10th June 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges or institutes in Siliguri? When are the results going to be declared?

where the pure since honrs college in siliguri.please send a report trough a sms about it's location.my mobile number 9475478710.
11th June 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges or institutes in Siliguri? When are the results going to be declared?

I had recently passed my commerce hs exam from vocational having percentage 56 so is it possible to get best collages
3rd September 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

which is the best collage or institute for game designing course in siliguri?
4th June 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

which is the best instituation in siliguri where i can be provived with goof cources for fashion designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?