17th March 2012, 08:02 PM

List of the colleges for M.Tech in India? I have scored 281 in GATE and have studied electrical engineering

my gate score is 281 and i am sc category girl candidate.. i have studied electrical engineering.. tell me the list of colleges for m tech in India please

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  2. Which are the suitable college for M.Tech? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering with 76.36%
  3. List of some good colleges in India? I have scored 9700 in GATE
  4. List of NIT's or government colleges I can apply for in West Bengal? I've scored 419 in GATE with 29.67 marks in Electrical engineering department
  5. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  6. List of the M.Tech colleges for electrical/power system/power electronics engineering without GATE
  7. Best colleges in South India in which I can get after scoring 8519 in GATE in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  9. List of colleges for M.Tech? I have scored 17000 in GATE
  10. List of Non GATE colleges offering M.Tech in Petroleum/Oil and Gas/QC engineering in India?
  11. How to get into good colleges in India after scoring 27.67 in GATE Civil department? List of the colleges?
  12. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  13. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  14. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer M.Tech course to a candidate who has scored 34 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  16. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  18. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in electrical engineering?
21st December 2012, 10:42 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: List of the colleges for M.Tech in India? I have scored 281 in GATE and have studied electrical engineering

Hi,

M.Tech (Master of Technology) is the post graduation degree in engineering or technology duration of which is Two years. After completion of B.E or B.Tech in Engineering or technology one can go for M.Tech (Master of Technology).

• A.B.V. Indian Institute of Information Technology And Management, Madhya Pradesh
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University,Andhra Pradesh
  • Adesh Institute of Engineering & Technology,Punjab
  • Aditya Institute of Technology and Management,Andhra Pradesh
  • Alagappa University,Tamil Nadu
  • Alfalah School of Engineering & Technology,Haryana
  • Aligarh Muslim University ,Uttar Pradesh
  • Allahabad Agricultural Institute,Uttar Pradesh
  • alpaiguri Government Engineering College,West Bengal
  • Ambedkar Institute of Technology,Delhi
  • AMC Engineering College,Karnataka
  • Amet University Chennai,Tamil Nadu
  • Amity University Delhi,Delhi
  • Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University,Tamil Nadu
  • Anand Institute of Higher Technology,Tamil Nadu
  • Ankush Shikshan Sanstha's GH Raisoni College of Engineering, Maharashtra

Cool...
22nd December 2012, 05:36 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of the colleges for M.Tech in India? I have scored 281 in GATE and have studied electrical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
my gate score is 281 and i am sc category girl candidate.. i have studied electrical engineering.. tell me the list of colleges for m tech in India please

list of top M.Tech colleges in india

Alagappa University,Tamil Nadu

Alfalah School of Engineering & Technology,Haryana

Aligarh Muslim University ,Uttar Pradesh

Allahabad Agricultural Institute,Uttar Pradesh

Alpaiguri Government Engineering College,West Bengal

Aditya Institute of Technology and Management,Andhra Pradesh

Ambedkar Institute of Technology,Delhi

AMC Engineering College,Karnataka

Amet University Chennai,Tamil Nadu

Amity University Delhi,Delhi

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University,Tamil Nadu

Anand Institute of Higher Technology,Tamil Nadu

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?