21st November 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Navi Mumbai for pursuing M.Sc in medical microbiology?

sir/mam may i have ur attention please
may i have any college in navi mumbai for msc in medical microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  3. List of the colleges for MSc in medical microbiology in Mumbai or Pune
  4. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  5. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  7. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  8. List of colleges offering MSc in Medical Microbiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  10. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Which college give admission in Maharashtra in MBBS?
  12. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology? -- [New]
  13. M.Sc. courses in mumbai university in microbiology
  14. List of good colleges in Mumbai or Mangalore to opt for Medical Microbiology? Is there any good opportunity?
  15. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  16. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  17. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  18. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
12th May 2012, 10:48 PM
Vijaya Rathod

Default Re: List of colleges in Navi Mumbai for pursuing M.Sc in medical microbiology?

hei visit to -www.grotal.com/.../Mumbai/Master-of-Science-in-Medical-Microbiol...
you will get all info. there
12th May 2012, 10:49 PM
Vijaya Rathod

Default Re: List of colleges in Navi Mumbai for pursuing M.Sc in medical microbiology?

hei visit to-http://www.grotal.com/Mumbai/college-for-msc-in-medical-microbiology-C45A1378P1A0/
13th May 2012, 01:10 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc in Medical Microbiology colleges
Terna Medical College

Saratov Sate medical university

TN Medical College

MET Institute of Medical Science

AIETI Medical School

Grant Medical College

King Edward memorial hospital & Seth Gordhandas sunderdas medical college

Mahatma Gandhi medical college

Flame school of liberal education
9th January 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BSc in Microbiology so can i do MSc in medical microbiology...
3rd February 2013, 07:28 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of colleges in Navi Mumbai for pursuing M.Sc in medical microbiology

1.Mahatma Gandhi medical college
2.MET Institute of Medical Science
3.Saratov Sate medical university
4.Flame school of liberal education
5.King Edward memorial hospital & Seth Gordhandas sunderdas medical college
6.Grant Medical College
7.AIETI Medical School
8.MET Institute of Medical Science

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th June 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc. In medical microbiology nd dmlt also ! What r the scope for it ? ND wt about p.hd. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?