23rd June 2017, 03:14 PM
Sharma vatish

List of colleges near Muktsar with less than 30000 annual fees for doing B.Sc Maths honors

Hi, I have passed 12th from PSEB with mathematics and economics. Can I get admission for B.Sc maths honors? But my fee limit is 30000 annual. Also tell the colleges near muktsar. Please provide me the college details and the admission process. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
  2. Best colleges for maths honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  3. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  4. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  5. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  6. List of MBBS college with Affordable Annual Fees in Mumbai?
  7. What will be better for me between engineering and BSc honors with Maths?
  8. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the annual fees of top 30 engineering colleges?
  10. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  11. What is the fee structure of different universities offering online distance learning Executive MBA?
  12. Can I get scholarship if secured 82% in 12th BSEB and my father's annual income is Rs. 30000? Procedure to apply?
  13. How much is the annual fees of medical courses of colleges under COMEDK ?
  14. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  15. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  16. Colleges at Sonepat Haryana offering BSc Honors
  17. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics?
  18. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
3rd July 2017, 03:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges near Muktsar with less than 30000 annual fees for doing B.Sc Maths honors

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc. Maths honours.

Some of the colleges in which you can get admission in Muktsar for B.Sc. Maths course are:
  • Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Muktsar
  • Peak Solution College, Muktsar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?