15th April 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 19 marks in GATE?

Sir
I have got 19 marks in GATE and I am
a general category student. But, for general
student the cutoff is the 25 marks. I want to do
M.Tech so please inform me about the college
for M.Tech in Civil Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  2. List of colleges in Uttarakhand for a candidate who has scored 355 marks in GATE?
  3. List of colleges for a candidate who has scored 431 marks in GATE-Instrumentation?
  4. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 453.5 marks in February MAT?
  5. List of NIT's or government colleges I can apply for in West Bengal? I've scored 419 in GATE with 29.67 marks in Electrical engineering department
  6. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  7. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  8. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  9. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? I have scored 64% aggregate marks
  11. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the colleges for M.Tech in India? I have scored 281 in GATE and have studied electrical engineering
  13. List of government colleges offering M.Tech to a candidate who has scored 28 marks in GATE-CSE? Can I get stipend?
  14. Which are the best colleges for engineering? I have scored 62 marks in PET
  15. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  16. List of colleges which offer MBA to candidate less than 50% in graduation?
  17. Will I be able to qualify in GATE if scored 38 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  18. Job in IOCL for SC candidate who has scored 21 marks in GATE?
25th May 2015, 01:44 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 19 marks in GATE?

Since now you know that you haven't clear GATE and hence you have lost the chance to do M.tech from any of the IIt's(except IIT hyderabad) and the NIT's.

Also, many other universities take students through the GATE score.
So, the options that are left with you are only the private universities and the colleges and some of the government ones but those are also good and you can try in them. Below I am providing the list of such colleges and entrance exams where you can apply without the GATE score.

- TS PGECET 2015

- OJEE M.tech

- Tamil Nadu common entrance test

- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre

- Birla institute of technology Mesra M.tech Admissions

- ISI M.tech Admissions

- GITAM University M.tech Admission

- GGSIPU M.tech Admissions

- IIT Hyderabad M.tech Admissions

- Banasthali University M.tech Admissions 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?