21st September 2012, 09:44 PM
indiainspire

list of colleges offering b.tech industrial biotechnology in the world and their syllabus

sir/madam,
I am doing my b.tech in industrial biotechnology first year in tamil nadu.i want to become a scientist.i want to have a global knowledge of the subject.so i wish to know about the best colleges offering this course and their syllabus,so i can know more of the global requirements and prepare myself.so please help me as soon as possible..
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  2. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  3. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  5. List of the colleges offering Masters in Biotechnology in Mumbai? What is the syllabus?
  6. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  7. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India?
  9. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata?
  10. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  11. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  12. List of top 10 colleges offering PG in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the colleges offering PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  14. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  15. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  17. List of colleges along with their syllabus,available seats and fee structure offering PG course with biotechnology stream
  18. List of M.Pharm colleges offering Biotechnology in Andhra Pradesh?
3rd December 2012, 10:21 PM
indiainspire

Default Re: list of colleges offering b.tech industrial biotechnology in the world and their syllabus

hi
i am a first year b.tech industrial biotechnology student in gct coimbatore and i want previous year question papers for semester 2 ..so please give me some links as soon as possible..
thank you
31st January 2013, 01:21 AM
jasonali

Thumbs up Re: list of colleges offering b.tech industrial biotechnology in the world and their syllabus

Hi dude,

I've got something for you

Anna University-Chennai
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: (044)22351723, 22351126

Ansal Institute of Technology
Sector-55,
Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone(0124)4116111, 4750400
Fax(0124)4116411

Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Campus
Katra, Jammu and Kashmir
Phone(01991)285535, 285524
Fax(01991) 285694

Bye!
10th February 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: list of colleges offering b.tech industrial biotechnology in the world and their syllabus

sir/madam ....can i know which are the best universities in U.S offering industrial biotechnology?
i would even like to know the companies which offer job in industrial biotech??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?