1st September 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering B.Tech or BE in Plastic Technology and criteria to get direct 2nd year admission?

First I did a short term course in Plastic Product Manufacturing with sponsored by Gail India. And, now I m doing Diploma in Plastic Technology DPT. I also have a 2 months experiences of 2 companies one extrusion line and one plastic film making. So by this concept only can I move to the directly B.Tech or BE or not? Also, let me know about the colleges offering B.Tech or BE with specialization in Plastic Technology or Plastic Processing?

16th November 2022, 08:24 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Tech or BE in Plastic Technology and criteria to get direct 2nd year admission?

According to the criterias, yes you will be eligible to take a BTech courseand will also be eligible for direct admission in the second year of the BTech degree once you provide your diploma certificate for the following
The list of colleges offering plastic engineering are follows
Ld College of Engineering Ahmedabad
ICT Mumbai
Government polytechnic Nashik
HBTU Kanpur
Government polytechnic Lucknow
Shri Babu bhai mufatlal polytechnic Mumbai
Never University Chittorgarh
Government polytechnic Valsad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?