2nd August 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering LLB course in Distance Education around Kasaragod District of Kerala State?

please inform the list of colleges offering llb distant education near to kasaragod district, kerala state

15th August 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering LLB course in Distance Education around Kasaragod District of Kerala State?

I am of age 45 can i take llb in distance education from tamilnadu or karnataka
12th October 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering LLB course in Distance Education around Kasaragod District of Kerala State?

Right now am an employee of a company . do i have any options to pursue my llb with weekend classes and good university in banglore ?
23rd August 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in L.L.B distance course under kerala university
24th August 2013, 12:06 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

List of Best LLB Distance Colleges in Kerala :

Mahatma Gandhi University

University of Kerala

University of Calicut

European Institute of Management & Technology

other colleges :

Govt Law College , Thiruvananthpuram

Govt Law College , Calicut

School of Indian Legal Thought , Kottayam

National Institute for Advanced legal studies , Cochin

Govt Law College , Thrissur

Govt law College , Kozhikode

Govt Law College , Ernakulam
15th November 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

offer LLB distance EDUCATION NEAR BY KANNUR Of Kerala and how to apply & tie to apply ?
12th November 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

The above mentioned colleges offering llb disance edu., are recognised by the bar council of india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?