20th May 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Sc Forensic Science in Trivandrum and their admission criteria?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc Biotechnology. Now, can I pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science? Is there any entrance for that? Who conducts the entrance? Which are the colleges in Trivandrum? How can I take admission in those colleges?

26th May 2019, 10:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc Forensic Science in Trivandrum and their admission criteria?

List of colleges offering MSc forensic science in Trivandrum:-

Dept. of Forensic Medicine
Loyola College of Social Science
National College of Arts and Science Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram Government College kariavattom
University College, Thiruvananthapuram
All Saint's college
University Of Kerala
Mar Ivanios College.
31st May 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc Forensic Science in Trivandrum and their admission criteria?

Sir, I have completed Bsc physics. Now, can I join to Msc forensic science course? What are the best govt college offering this course? Is there any entrance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?