23rd December 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering the MBA Banking course and also accepting the TANCET entrance exam?

please get me the list of coleges that offers the course MBA in banking and that also accepts the TANCET enterance examination.

8th August 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering the MBA Banking course and also accepting the TANCET entrance exam?

i got 9.600 marks in mba tancet i want to join best rnginnering college affiliated to anna university it is poosible
24th May 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering the MBA Banking course and also accepting the TANCET entrance exam?

am got 9.600 marks in mba tancet i want to join best enginnering college affiliated to anna university it is poosible?
26th April 2016, 07:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering the MBA Banking course and also accepting the TANCET entrance exam as given below::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>> Avagmah Business School

>> B.M. Ruia Girl's College

>> C.P. and Berar E.S. College

>> Datta Meghe Institute of Management Studies

>> Efforts Institute of Management And Technology

>> Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance

>> Vinayaka Institution of Management and Technology

>> Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication
19th July 2017, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm graduate from higher institute of cooperative studies and businesses administration
from Egypt
now I'm working sales in retail products in bank
I have big dream I want to be ceo in bank
what should I do
I believe :if you think you can you can:
how can improve myself .
Please tell me
my mail/[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?