11th March 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and their admission procedure for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing

I'm a Higher Secondary student with Biomaths group. How can l join B.Sc Nursing course and which are the top colleges? Do I have to write any kind of entrance exam? How much should I try to score for my 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  2. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  3. List of colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 2 years gap after Intermediate?
  5. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?
  6. In which country I can study M.Sc(Nursing) if pursuing B.Sc in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Admission procedure for BSc Nursing in Military Nursing colleges? Names of the various military nursing colleges?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  9. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  10. List of colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Gujarat
  11. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of government colleges and their last date for admission form for B.Sc Nursing in Dehradun and Haldwani?
  13. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  14. Can I do MBBS after pursuing BSC Nursing? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  15. List of colleges offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  16. List of colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Gorakhpur?
  17. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  18. List of colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Shimla
24th March 2018, 01:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and their admission procedure for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing

B.Sc Nursing is a four year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

Candidates have to appear and qualify for entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

Some of the entrance test for admission in the course is AIIMS Nursing entrance test, BHU , AFMC Nursing examination, PPMET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?