15th March 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in Trichy and Tanjavur providing genetic engineering?

i am 12th std student.i want a list of colleges in trichy and tanjavur providing genitic engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  2. Will I have to appear for Biology CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
  3. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  4. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  6. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  7. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  8. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  9. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  10. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  11. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  12. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  13. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility to join genetic engineering? List of the colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  16. Genetic Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  18. List of colleges offering B.Tech Genetic Engineering Courses in Tamilnadu?
17th June 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in Trichy and Tanjavur providing genetic engineering?

i want to join the b.tech(it),which clg is best and also the campus in trichy.....
9th May 2015, 02:26 AM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: List of the colleges in Trichy and Tanjavur providing genetic engineering?

Following are the colleges in Trichy and Tanjavur providing genetic engineering-

》Care School of Engineering

》Pavendar Bharathidasan

》College of Engineering & Technology

》Kongunadu College of Engineering & Technology

》National Institute of Technology

》Tanjore Main Road, Trichy
Care School of Computer Applications
Srirangam, Trichy

》Designed Environment Academy & Research Institute
26th March 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a list of colleges offering genetic in salem and trichy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?