12th January 2012, 06:18 PM
rkar31

List of the companies in which I can join? I belong to mechanical department

Hi Sir, Myself belongs to mechanical department. I need the companies name list who are going to recruit under gate score. Thank you.

2nd October 2012, 10:08 AM

Cool Re: List of the companies in which I can join? I belong to mechanical department

hello dear ....

you can apply to jobs .After clear your GATE exam with Good Score ..

like ->
  • wipro
  • Infosys
  • SAIL
  • BSNL
  • IBM India
  • BHEL
  • BEL
  • OIL
  • ISRO
  • DRDO
  • .................................................. ......................etc.

thanks dear

best of luck
2nd October 2012, 03:52 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the companies in which I can join? I belong to mechanical department

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkar31 View Post
Hi Sir, Myself belongs to mechanical department. I need the companies name list who are going to recruit under gate score. Thank you.
Dear,

Many PSUs recruit through GATE scores as GATE is supposed to be the measuring criteria of an engineering student. For mechanical engineering also there are lots of companies that recruit through GATE scores. List of those companies are as follows:
  1. NTPC
  2. DRDO
  3. BARC
  4. HAL
  5. IOCL
  6. GAIL
  7. BHEL
  8. SAIL
...etc

GATE is a high level exam and you should study properly for it. Read only from standard books and do lots of practice before taking the real exam. For getting a call from any of the above PSUs you need to score a very good rank i.e. from under 500. Then you will get short listed for the next level of recruitment i.e. GD or interview from any PSU.

Best of luck!

Regards
ankima
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?