12th July 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internship for B.Tech Civil engineering second year students in Calicut

Hello Sir/Mam, I'm studying second year B.Tech in civil engineering at M-Dit college of engineering,Ulliyeri.I would like to know the companies offering internship for second year students in calicut and procedure to apply for them
Thank you.

Related Questions:
12th July 2017, 10:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internship for B.Tech Civil engineering second year students in Calicut

You can apply for internship in following companies in Calicut:

T.M Builders, Wayanad Road, N.G.O Quaters, Kerala

Anjana Consteuctions, Kozikhode, Kerala,

PENTIUM CONSTRICTIONS
Kerala

Pooja properties and Developers, 1st floor, 6/262 F, YMCA Cross Road, Koombara, Kozhikode, kerala, 09995784889
30th April 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering internship for B.Tech Civil engineering second year students in Calicut

Hello Sir/Mam, I'm studying second year B.Tech in civil engineering at SCMS School of engineering and Technology Karukutty. I would like to know the companies offering internship for second year students in kottayam or kochi
30th June 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF COMPANIES OFFERING INTERSHIP FOR B.TECH CIVIL ENGINEERING FIRST YEAR IN KERALA
7th July 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam. I'm studying at Gec Thrissur,I want to know the list of companies offering internships for second btech students in july 2018 at kochi, calicut and thrissur.
8th July 2018, 07:29 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

These are the list of companies offering internship for B.Tech Civil Engineering are mentioned below:-

1. Pentium Constructions.

2. T.M Builders.

3. Anjana Constructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?