5th July 2018, 09:04 PM
Meenakshi sharma g

What should I do if didn't attend 2 papers of MA(English) 1st semester exam?

Sir/Madam, I have not given exam of 2 papers of 1st semester. I am doing MA in English Honours. So, kindly tell me what to do in this case? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

7th July 2018, 08:19 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if didn't attend 2 papers of MA(English) 1st semester exam?

Though you did not appear for 2 papers for MA English of your 1st Semester Exams, you can appear for those Exams along with your 2nd semester Exams.

But the thing is, it would be additional task for you to prepare for 1st Semester Exam papers in addition to your 2nd Semester Exam papers.

Hence, please complete the syllabus for all the subjects as early as you can and save some time for revision.

Also refer to mock test papers and previous year question papers so that you can get to know the exam pattern and the way how the questions are being asked.

Please try to clear these 1st semester papers and ensure you don't have any backlogs by the time you complete 2nd semester.

If you don't complete it by the time you complete your MA course, then it would result in academic career loss. Please don't get into that situation.

If required, you can go for outside tuition to clear these papers.
8th July 2018, 06:08 PM
Ramabai L

Default Re: What should I do if didn't attend 2 papers of MA(English) 1st semester exam?

Mater of Arts, MA is post graduation degree course.

+Post Graduation in English will take Two years to complete. Totally there are Four semester exams in the course. Semester exams will be conducted every Six months once.

+Candidate one who failed or got arrears can able to clear those papers in upcoming semesters by applying reappear.

+Before that you should know clearly, students must clear all the arrears within five years unless you will be De-registered from the college or University

+Candidates, suggest to get notification about Re-Appear from the University is better.
They will tell you every details of re-appearing, about fees how much you have deposit, Last date for reappearing.

+ Another chance is, if the candidate wrote the paper very well means, they can apply for re-correction also.
8th July 2018, 08:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If you have not appeared for two papers of first semester of Master of Arts then you can appear for backlog paper examination which will be conducted during next odd semester examination.

You will have to pay some additional fee for two paper examination. You can appear for those papers during third semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?