18th January 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering more than 3.75 lakhs/annum package? What's the eligibility criteria?

how many companies offer 3.75 pkg and above bt they don't have any criteria ? can you plz tell me name of such companies so I can apply !! as I m fresher n I am still seeking for Good company!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  2. What is the date of joining the post of clerk?
  3. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  4. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  5. List of companies having less than 60% marks as eligibility criteria for jobs in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. List of Core Companies in India? Eligibility criteria for ONGC?
  9. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  10. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  11. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  12. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  14. List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?
  15. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  16. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  18. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
7th March 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering more than 3.75 lakhs/annum package? What's the eligibility criteria?

my % in 12th is not 60% .can you please tell me what i should do.
13th July 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering more than 3.75 lakhs/annum package? What's the eligibility criteria?

my % in 12th is 65% with non medical and pursuring diploma civil engg ,can you please tell me what i should do.
14th July 2012, 05:55 PM
mehbooob

can u tell me how can i get the job in abroad side.iam a b.e student civil branch.please mail [email protected]
14th July 2012, 11:27 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

you have good knowledge , communication skills & Experience to get this package offering more companies i.e

Tata Consultancy Services

Wipro Ltd

Infosys Technologies Limited

Hewlett Packard India

HCL Infosystems Limited

IBM India Pvt Ltd

HCL Technologies Limited

Siemens Ltd

Mahindra Sathyam

Tech Manindra

Eligibility :
Candidates must and should complete 60% & above mores in his education career
If you have any backlogs , your not eligible

Selection Process :

Written Test
Technical Interview
Management & HR Interview

30th July 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i have studied 10th std in private and secured 64% then completed diploma with 55% now doing B.E computer science and engineering and having 78% can i get placed in IT companies
30th July 2012, 07:04 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,you have good knowledge , communication skills & Experience to get this package offering more companies i.e
Wipro Ltd
Hewlett Packard India
HCL Infosystems Limited
IBM India Pvt Ltd
HCL Technologies Limited
Siemens Ltd
Mahindra Sathyam
Tech Manindra.good luck.
30th July 2012, 07:09 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

see this file for high paying companies
Attached Files
File Type: doc High paying companies.doc(234.5 KB, 379 views)
30th July 2012, 07:15 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

see this file for high paying companies
30th July 2012, 08:55 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have studied 10th std in private and secured 64% then completed diploma with 55% now doing B.E computer science and engineering and having 78% can i get placed in IT companies
Hi friend

The top IT firms(such as Google, facebook) have strict criteria when it comes to the academics. The marks which matter most are the 10th, 12th and the graduate degree aggregate marks. The criteria for top companies is 75% overall(atleast) to apply for a job.
However, medium sized companies(such as Infosys, Wipro, TCS) are relatively less strict and require atleast 60% throughout a candidate's academic career.

On analyzing your marks, unfortunately you will not be eligible for most of the reputed IT firms immediately. But your graduate degree marks are very good in comparison to your 10th and 12th marks which will help to get you placed in a decent firm atleast. Now what is done is done, you should concentrating on enhancing your skills and knowledge, something that will help you climb the corporate ladder and something that will cover up for your poor marks before. Getting a good job is not only about how well you have scored in your exams but also about how well you can perform your tasks and apply your technical knowledge on a day to day basis for the benefit of your company.
So dont be disheartened, you can complete your post graduation programme now to have better job opportunities in hand or simply search for a job, get some experience and then for for your post graduation.

Good luck
30th July 2012, 09:30 PM
padmasree253

Hewlett Packard India

HCL Infosystems Limited

IBM India Pvt Ltd

HCL Technologies Limited

Siemens Ltd

Mahindra Sathyam

Tech Manindra

Wipro Ltd

Eligibility :
Candidates must and should complete 60% & above mores in his education career
If you have any backlogs , your not eligible

Selection Process :

Written Test
Technical Interview
30th July 2012, 11:10 PM
abthar

Smile Re: List of companies offering more than 3.75 lakhs/annum package? What's the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
how many companies offer 3.75 pkg and above bt they don't have any criteria ? can you plz tell me name of such companies so I can apply !! as I m fresher n I am still seeking for Good company!!!!!
hi the list of companies offering salary pay scale more than 3.75 lakhs are

cts

tcs

infosys

hpcl

hcl

bsnl

bpcl

wipro

infosys

sail

bhel

bhl

spic

hyundai

ford

indian oil

dell

sony

samsung

whirlpool

maruthi

renault

nokia

bmw

nissan

airtel

aircel

vodofone

tata

hindustal lever limited

godrej

itc

icici bank

HSBC bank

etc

hope this information helps you
26th March 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
my % in 12th is not 60% .can you please tell me what i should do.
sir, m an civil engineering in diploma.. With 78 per. I wouldlike to work in ur company.. Cont me :[email protected]
24th September 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi this afiya, im a 2nd year mtech student, plz let me knw the expectations of reputed companies in terms of design feild other than software skills.....
15th December 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir my 10th % 73 n 12th % 56...can i get a good compani n which compani is best for me...n what is its alligibility....
20th May 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I am b.tech final year student.. In 10th I scored 67% and 56% in 12th.. and in B.tech it is around 65%.. so what is my eligibility criteria?? and plz suggest me some companies.. so that I can apply for a job.
24th January 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of B.tech civil final year student. Ply tell how i get a good job in constrution company complete process
11th May 2015, 11:20 PM
ramananda210

List of companies offering more than 3.75 lakhs/annum package
-------------------------------------------------------------------

(1)Hewlett Packard India
(2)Tata Consultancy Services
(3)Mahindra Sathyam
(4)Wipro Ltd
(5)hyundai
(6)Tata Consultancy Services
(7)samsung
(8)hindustal lever limited
(9)Hewlett Packard India
(10)icici bank
(11)nissan
(12)whirlpool
(13)bhel
(14)sail
(15)vodafone
(16)nokia
(17)renault
(18)sail
(19)gail
14th July 2015, 11:02 PM
Chudasama harsh

Hii sir my name Is Chudasama harsh last month my diploma civil engg finish now I can reply to your company plz
15th July 2015, 10:37 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

List of companies offering more than 3.75 lakhs/annum package

--> HCL Technologies Limited

--> HCL Infosystems Limited

--> Tata Consultancy Services

--> Tech Mahindra

--> Cognizant

--> Infosys

--> Syntel

--> Wipro

--> Samsung

--> Google

--> Facebook

--> Accenture

--> DELL

--> Hexaware

--> Yodlee

--> Capegemini

--> Zensar

--> CMC

--> Birla Soft

--> Infogain and many more

Eligibility:- Candidate should have 60% in all the Educational Certificate Exams.There is no backlog during selection.

Selection Process
Written Test
Technical Interview
12th August 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir I m student of BE 7 th sem I HV good criteria of 10th n BE above 60% but in 12 th i scored below 60 so wht can I do? Hw I got good job in company m from ec branch..
5th May 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

hii sir this is the student of B.Tech (computer science & engineering) i have gotten below 60% in tenth class (59.16) diploma 70.74% b.tech 67% but i'm not eligible for campus interviews becoz of 10th class lowest percentage, almost all it companies are required 60% in 10th class, but i haven't than what should i do.. plz suggest me if any possible way to get a good job in reputed companies...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?