21st April 2011, 04:31 PM
deepagoswami

Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?

hi, I am deepa,
i am b.com graduate and a fresh l.l.b graduate , i have given aibe exam also, and i have cleared it .now i am waiting for my certificate of pratice .but though i have passed my aibe exam which was very important for a l.l.b student to pratice ,i do not want to pratice even though i am entitle to pratice . i want to do a job either in a company or in a firm . but to work in any co . or a firm they need atleast 2 to 5 years of experience as i dont want to pratice i cant get that experience. so what should i do now ,should i do any course which will be helpful for me to boost my career in law field or should i work in any co. .is a corporate law course a good option for me. what type of course it is easy or a hard one .in which course there is a lot of scope and easy to do ,whether corporate law course or l.l.m course . lastly,if a l.l.b graduate wants to join any co. or firm is experience is necessary to join or not. please suggest .

8th July 2011, 07:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?

There is no condition such that it is mandatory that you need to have work experience to get a job after LLB. There are lots of openings for LLB graduates in the corporate field. They can join as legal advisors of these companies. If you are planning to join the corporate world, then it is better that you do the corporate law course so that it improves your skill set. A M.B.A degree will also help you in a great deal to get a good career after LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?