24th July 2019, 04:56 PM
Pallavi Raj 1230

List of companies providing Internship in Bihar to B.Tech Electrical candidates?

I am a student of Saharsha College of Engineering pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Electrical branch. I want to do internship. So, from where in Bihar can I do Internship?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
In which semester I should apply for Internship of Training if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd semester? Difference between Training and Internship? 1 14th March 2018 11:50 PM
In which semester I should apply for Internship of Training if pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd semester? Difference between Training and Internship? 0 12th March 2018 02:51 AM
Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship? 2 6th December 2017 07:06 PM
How to apply for summer internship training in Mechanical stream at HAL? How long I should do training? 1 28th September 2017 08:09 AM