15th May 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?

respected sir,
am a student of 6th sem civil engineering doing from punjabi university. i want to know about the companies offering training or internship in chandigarh, panchkula or mohali i mean the tricity. my training will be from jan'15 - may'15...when to apply???how to apply??whats the procedure?? nd whats the basic diff b/w industrial training, paid training and intership??

with regards,
gautam kanda.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  2. Difference between internship and training? Institutions/companies providing internship?
  3. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  5. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  6. Importance of Training for Engineering students? Companies offering Internship?
  7. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  8. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  9. How to get internship details?
  10. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  12. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  13. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  14. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  15. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  16. List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab
  17. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  18. Procedure and companies at Chandigarh, Mohali or Panchkula for 6 weeks training during May, June and July for a student studying in 2nd year B.Tech at IIT Roorkee?
19th May 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internshi

is their any working project in chandigarh panchkula or mohali which provide 6 weeks/summer training in civil engineering
6th December 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internshi

I am 1st year civil enginering student. And want to become one of the best.. Engineer ever
So in order to do that what steps do i take for. That
And what type and when to do training and internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?