6th December 2012, 09:44 PM
mummysweety

List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students

Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  2. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  3. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of core companies of mechanical in Hyderabad offering free summer implant training for 1 month period?
  5. List of companies offering internship to mechanical students in Hyderabad?
  6. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  7. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  8. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?
  9. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  11. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  12. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. Companies which provide Summer Training along with Mini Projects for 3rd year CSE students in Hyderabad?
  15. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 5th sem students? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  17. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  18. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
3rd March 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students

hello sir,
I pavan reddy ,
iam going to complete my btech 3rd year this may by may15 . so iam intrested to have or to do a internship programm in those 45 days holidays that so can you provide the information regarding the industries that providing internship programms.
That so I soo thankful to YOU
6th May 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students

Sir my name is Rameez Ahmad.I am doing mechanical engg. 8th sem.I need a good job.So can you help me?How i can get?
27th January 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

list of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer intership for ECE students
25th March 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i need a jod in mechanical auto motive companies
i am a fresher
21st April 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing my b.tech 3rd year n i had got a duration of 1 month so i would like to do internship program in mechanical field so would you kindly give me a few details about those companies who were offering internship programs for 15 days.
11th June 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

list of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer intership for MCEH students.MY CONTACT NO 9848359991
16th June 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

iam fresher from mechanical 2014 passout please any vacancy /internship please inform [email protected]
26th June 2015, 12:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering in hyderabad:-

1. IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company Limited, Door No. 8-2-120/113/3, 4th Floor, Sanali Info Park, Cyber Towers, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 4040 9333

2. Hyderabad Consulting Engineers, Flat D Chiranjeevi Apartment, West Marredpally, West Marredpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2780 1862

3. Turbomachinery Engineering Industries Limited, P-309, IDA, Bollaram Rd, Bachupally, Nizampet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phoe: 040 2304 2552

4. ECIECC-ECI Engineering & Construction Co.Ltd, Janmabhoomi Colony, Manikonda
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2478 6099

5. ANEWA Engineering Private Limited., # 301, 2nd Floor, Srinilaya Cyber Spazio,, Road No 2, Banjarahills, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 4032 6776
27th June 2015, 12:26 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

List of core companies offering the internship at hyderabad are:-

->Hindustan Motors Ltd
->Hyundai Motors India Ltd
->Royal Enfield Ltd
->Ashok Leyland Ltd.
->MARUTI India
-> Jindal Steel
-> Honeywell
->TATA Motors

I hope you got it.
27th June 2015, 12:28 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

List of core companies offering the internship at hyderabad are:-

->Hindustan Motors Ltd
->Hyundai Motors India Ltd
->Royal Enfield Ltd
->Ashok Leyland Ltd.
->MARUTI India
-> Jindal Steel
-> Honeywell
->TATA Motors

I hope you got it.
20th April 2016, 02:32 AM
luckyshiva

hello sir,
I shiva.N ,
I am going to complete my b-tech 3rd year this may by may6 . so i am interested to have or to do a internship program in those 45 days holidays that so can you provide the information regarding the industries in hyderabad that providing internship programs.
That so I soo thankful to YOU...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?