23rd February 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

List of course after B.Sc Botany? Colleges and procedure of admission for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Sc Botany. Please suggest me which course should I opt after it? Colleges and procedure of admission for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which provides integration M.Sc and Ph.d in Botany?
  2. What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Sc Botany course?
  4. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Botany?
  5. List of colleges offering PhD in Botany in Kolkata? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of best colleges which provides Ph.D course in Botany and scholarship provided?
  7. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  8. How can I apply for M.Tech course in IIT Guwahati if I am a student of BSc Botany Honors? Procedure for the same?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  10. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  11. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
  12. Can I get admission for MBBS? I have scored 26 in BSc Botany
  13. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges for MSc Botany or Integrated Ph.D?
  15. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  16. List of best colleges in Hyderabad to study LLB? What is the procedure of admission?
  17. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  18. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
16th April 2017, 12:01 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of course after B.Sc Botany? Colleges and procedure of admission for it?

List of courses after Bachelor of Science in Botany:

Master of Science in Botany or Herbal science.

Master of Computer Application.

Master of Business Administration.

Delhi university and Banaras Hindu University are two good university for above courses. Admission is given on basis of written test. You need to apply for exam and clear it to get admission in any of above courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?