16th June 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

List of cut off followed last year for direct college second year admission?

List of cut off followed last year for direct college second year admission? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges
  2. Cutoff list of last years merit for direct admission to 2nd year?
  3. What's the cut-off list for direct admission in mechanical 2nd year in Aurangabad college?
  4. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering?
  5. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in government engineering college Aurangabad?
  6. Cut off list of aurangabad college for direct second year admission? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  8. List of government colleges in Maharashtra in Mechanical Engineering for direct 2nd year?
  9. What is the cutoff list of college of engineering direct 2nd year
  10. Cutoff list for direcet 2nd year admission in Walchand College?
  11. Cut off list of E & TC of Pune City Colleges for direct admission in second year?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in engineering in North University?
  14. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  15. How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?
  16. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?
  18. What is the cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma in KKK college of engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?