17th April 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering B.Tech course in robotic engineering? I have done diploma in electrical engineering

i am in doing the diploma in electrical engg.and i want to b tech in robotic engg. Plese tell me about it every things from the collage who offered this course and how to i appy for thi

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech in Robotic Engineering? Which specialization is required in B.Tech?
  2. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  6. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  11. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  12. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  14. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  15. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  17. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
5th April 2015, 06:39 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering B.Tech course in robotic engineering? I have done diploma in electrical engineering

yes you can apply for the robotic engineering in B.tech after diploma engineering and for this you have to qualify for the LEET (Lateral entry entrance test) and after qualifying the exam you have to register for online counselling and filing the choices of collages as there are always 10% seats are reserved in all collages for LEET candidates for B.tech and LEET candidates gets the direct second year entry in B.tech course.

Collages that offers this course are-

** Apex group of institution, Jaipur
Rajasthan

** Alpha collage of engineering, Chennai
Tamil Nadu

** Asia pacific institute of technology, Panipat
Haryana

** Centurion university of technology and management, Gajapati
Orissa

** Chandigarh University, Mohali
Chandigarh

** Dev Bhoomi group of institution,Dehradun
Uttarakhand

** Don bosco group of institution, Bangalore
Karnataka

** Integral University, Lucknow
Utter pradesh

** University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun
Uttarakhand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?