7th December 2011, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?

Sir, i am very much keen in doing my MS mechanical engineering in germany. What are the top universities offering mechanical engineering in germany? what is the admission procedure? How much mark is necessary in GRE, and IELT to get free education? And is it necessary to write both GRE and IELT. Please reply to my answer sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  6. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  11. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  13. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  14. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  15. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  16. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  17. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  18. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
15th July 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?

What is the eligibility criteria for free ms engineering in germany?
17th July 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?

Dear sir,i am Akash,i want to do my MS from Germany.I am doing graduation,now i have completed my second year with securing 7.5 cgpa .basically i am from very poor family.my annual income is 40000 only,so please give me the best possible direction..............
THANKING YOU.
1st September 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,,,i am b.e mechanical(2nd year) student of jadavpur univ and want to do m.s from i.i.t.is any entrance exam held for these purpose.
2nd September 2012, 02:14 PM
ankursachan

Hi....
Finance is often a concern while considering education abroad.

However, Germany is one of the locations with the major advantage of subsidized tuition fee. Though unlike the previous times when education was free of cost (tuition fees for Masters), today many universities do seek tuition fees but with the option of DAAD and other foundations available, finance should not be much of worry.

One can opt for part time jobs, the amount of time you are allowed to work is limited to 90 days per year or to a limited number of hours per week. In some federal states, you are only allowed to work during vacation. The pay for student jobs is typically â 10-15/hour.

Also, you can consider the scholarship options from the university, financial assistance in terms of loans at home etc.

Remember even if you get enrolled with a university that has English as the mode of education, knowledge of the German language is likely to help you get accustomed with the new place, avail jobs and of course broaden your options while selecting the university.

Though academic performance and TOEFL/IELTS scores (some universities require that candidates take TOEFL/IELTS) would have benefited while short listing the universities, as of now you may consider the following universities, where the mode of education for the interested program is English :

München TU
Stuttgart U
Aachen TH
Hamburg-Harburg TU
27th December 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i am MONCEY VARGHESE , I am doing my graduation now and i have completed my second year securing 7.7 cgpa.. i want to do MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany.I just want to know the basic qualification for it.. i'm from a middle class family with an annual income about 80000... will i be able to afford the fees ?? can i apply for MS immediately after my UG course ?? or can i work for two years and apply for it, so that i can some idea about projects in engineering.. pls give me some guidelines...
THANKING YOU..
21st January 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Btech Computer Science engineer, Curretly working. Is it possible for me to take up my masters in mechanical engineering. I have an engineering degree in computer science and engineering. I have seen many of the engineer prefering computer science and engineering after doing other engineering streams. Like wise is it possible for me to take up MS in mechanical engineering... or should I start from the beginning like take an BE in mech and later preceed to MS in mech. Please do reply.
17th March 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

woh much mark will i get the admission in germa university?
17th March 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I completed Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering in 2009 and established an TVS groups Authorized service center deals with Turbo Chargers, now i am planning to pursue Masters in Mechanical Engineering what is the Eligibility criteria, please send information in this regard.
11th May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

may i know what is a good score in GRE & TOEFL ?WHICH ARE GOOD UNIVERSITY IN GERMANY ?
SIR, I'AM STUDENT OF T.E (MECH.) & AVG. % OF NEARLY 55%
22nd May 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am from a missile class family . I want to do Ms in Germany , I don't know abt the admissions . pls guide me in choosing the best college . At present my CGPA is 7.8 . it would be helpful if u guide me ..
24th May 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

what is total expenses for 1 year stay in Germany for M.S in Mechanical Engg.?
9th September 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility
criteria for doing MS(Mechanical
engineering) from Germany?
How may I get details about
admission procedure and
scholarship available?
17th May 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir , im doing BE (EEE) IIyr . i am very much interested in doing MS ?can u say me what is the procedure to do MS ?is there any necessity to write any examinations ? Am i able to do sound engineering in MS ?
22nd October 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir , iam doing BE in 3rd year so that iam interested for doing MS in mechanical so what is the procedure for that please inform me to my email id I.e [email protected] thanking you
12th November 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am mechanical engineer from pune university.I want to do MS in germany.i am fresher and preparing for GRE.l have completed my degree with first class.please guide me regarding the scholarship or tell about ur guidance program,if any.My email-id is [email protected]
2nd June 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my B.Tech in Manufacturing Technology and want to do my MS in Foreign through Mechanical field what is the procedure and which are the best universities I can apply. How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
3rd October 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am denish. i had completed my B.E mechanical With 6.08 CGPA. i just want to know can i get admission in german university on based of IELTS.
4th October 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What ate the percentage criteria for doing ms in Germany on basis of my BE results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?