5th November 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams in 2018 to give after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering?

List of entrance exams in 2018 to give after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering? Can you please give me the complete details on the exams and the next steps which I need to follow? I will be completing my course by next year. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in JNTU, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  3. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  4. List of best competitive exams to attend after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  7. Am I eligible to give RTO exam in 2018 after completion of degree in computer science?
  8. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Can I become a software engineer by doing diploma in software applications after 12th class?
  10. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can a computer science engineering student give IAS exam and IES?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science to get a Government Job?
  14. Which exams to prepare after graduation to get the government job after completion of Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Government exams for Computer science engineer final year?
  16. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  17. How many number of attempts are allowed for GATE exam?
  18. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
6th November 2017, 08:44 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of entrance exams in 2018 to give after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering?

The list of entrance exams in 2018 for Computer Science Engineering candidate:

1. GATE exam.

2. NIC entrance exam.

3. CDAC exam.

4. UPSC exams like CDS, Civil Services exam, CAPF etc.

5. AFCAT.

6. State Public Service Commission exam.

7. IBPS PO and Clerk exam.

8. SSC CGL exam.

You are eligible for all these exams. You can apply at official website of examination conducting authority.
6th November 2017, 08:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams in 2018 to give after completion of B.Tech Computer Science engineering?

There are numerous exams for B.Tech CSE graduate to apply after completion.

Some of the vital examinations for CSE graduates include:
  • GATE Exam - for pursuing post graduation in reputed institutes or for jobs in PSUs
  • CAT Exam - for getting admission into Top B Schools
  • Civil Services Exam - for becoming IAS, IFS, IPS, etc.
  • Bank Exams
  • SSC CGL Exams
  • Defence Exams like CDS, AFCAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?