28th November 2019, 10:49 AM
Sharvani sreedhar

List of entrance exams conducted by different states for admission in Engineering degree courses?

Hi, I have completed my 3 years Diploma course and wants to do B.Tech now. So, could you please tell me about all engineering entrance exams conducted at state level as well as central level.

3rd December 2019, 11:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams conducted by different states for admission in Engineering degree courses?

Entrance examination is conducted by state government for the lateral entry in B.Tech course after the diploma course.

So, candidate passed diploma course are eligible to appear in the examination conducted by Uttar Pradesh, Bihar etc for admission in the state government colleges.

There will be no lateral entry in IITs, NITs in B.Tech course after the diploma. So, visit the official website of the respective state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?