2nd June 2018, 10:34 PM
Ifrah shaikh

List of government approved colleges in Mumbai offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy

I have scored 137 marks in Science subjects group (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). Can I get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy in any of the government colleges in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy and what is the duration of course?
  2. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  3. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  4. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Will I get a seat in a Physiotherapy college in Mumbai?
  6. List of government colleges offering Physiotherapy courses with admission procedure and fee details?
  7. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) in Delhi and their admission procedure? -- [New]
  8. Details of colleges offering Bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  10. What is the fee structure for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course of both Government and Private colleges?
  11. Government colleges offering masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  13. What are the entrance exams being conducted for admission to MBBS and Physiotherapy? List of best medical colleges in Mumbai.
  14. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  15. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  16. How to apply and eligibility for BPT course?
  17. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
  18. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
4th June 2018, 01:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government approved colleges in Mumbai offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy

List of colleges offering BPT in Mumbai:

DY Patil Sector 15,
plot number 50, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Lokmanya Tilak Municipal general hospital and Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College,
Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Mahatma Gandhi mission Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Mahatma Gandhi mission's College of Physiotherapy, Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Mumbai Institute of Information Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
4th June 2018, 01:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government approved colleges in Mumbai offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy

List of government approved colleges in Mumbai offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy:-

Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
4th June 2018, 06:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Physiotherapy Colleges in Mumbai:

DY Patil, Sector 15, plot number 50, Navi Mumbai,
Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Lokmanya Tilak Municipal general hospital and Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Mahatma Gandhi mission Institute of Health Sciences, Sector 1, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Mahatma Gandhi mission's College of Physiotherapy, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?