18th April 2011, 09:20 PM

List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?

I Want To know the Govt BBA Colleges In Maharashtra near by Pune Or In pune For my Sister.She Has Just given the Exams Of 12th Com. Year.I also want to know The Classes for BBA In pune.who can help to my sister to pass the entrance exam easily&with high percentage or marks.so that we dont need to pay so much of amount for college & Accomodation.I want all information of Govt College for BBA Only.Please Help me With this As Soon As Possible.I'm waiting for Your Reply.Please help Me.Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  2. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Government colleges in Pune for BBA? Available job options after BBA?
  4. What is the cutoff and fee structure of government college of Pune for BBA?
  5. List of top government colleges for doing BBA near Maharashtra? What is the basic fee structure followed?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  7. List of colleges which offer BBA course in Pune for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  9. List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?
  10. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  11. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  12. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process?
  13. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
  14. List of top colleges offering BBA-IT in Mumbai?
  15. List of government colleges in Pune for BCA? -- [New]
  16. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  17. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Fee structure details of C.O.E.P and government colleges in Pune? Cutoff list of it?
29th April 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?

whether mit college of art, science commerce kotharud pune is under pune university
30th May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?

i got 45% in 12th board exam and i am science student. which courses is good for me?
1st June 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i got 76.8% in 12th board exam and am commerce student, n i want join bba collge in pune so,which collge is best for me ?
7th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i got a 60% in 2 exam and i am science candidate.which goverment college is best for BBA course.plese tell me very soon. Thanks
10th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

are there some scholarship is available?
22nd December 2013, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Which is Best For MBA? BBA or B.com?
23rd February 2014, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

i want to do bba and mba from same colleges...and our financial strength is not so good...which college will be best??
7th May 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for government chemical enginiring college in pune after scoring 89 in jee main
22nd May 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

list of gud engineering colleges in pune n also other info about the colleges like fees, address, etc..???
7th June 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the Govt. BBA Colleges in Pune, for my daughter she has passed the exam Of 12th science. I also want to know the classes for BBA in Pune.which can help my daughter to pass the entrance exam easily & with high percentage or marks.so that we dont need to pay so much of amount for college & accommodation.I want all information of Govt College for BBA Only.Please help me with suggestions as early as possible. I am waiting for your reply.Please help Me.Thanks.
[email protected]
24th May 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in good colleges for MCA without entrance exams on the basis tenth, twelth and b com final year scored marks. And from where I get selected in the campus selection.
7th July 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to see cutoff list of Pune government college of diploma for first year sss diploma of last year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?