20th July 2013, 10:14 AM
reshmaunny

List of the government colleges for B.Ed computer science in Kerala

Dear sir,
I want know list of government colleges for B.ed (computerscience) in kerala. Then i want when can apply for this year.plz reply me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  2. Which colleges are best after passing B.Tech computer science engineering?
  3. Will I get MHRD scholarship after scoring 284 in GATE computer science? In which government college can I apply inside Kerala for M.Tech in computer science or allied specializations?
  4. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  5. How to do M.Tech in any government college in Kerala without GATE? I have done B.Tech Computer Science
  6. List of self financing colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in Computer Science?
  7. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  8. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  9. List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?
  10. Colleges offering M.Tech in computer science or software engineering within Kerala?
  11. Fee structure of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Kerala?
  12. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  14. How to join BHM after completing 12th computer science from Kerala Government School?
  15. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  16. List of some government engineering colleges for M.Tech with compute science branch?
  17. List of Professional courses offered by colleges in Kerala for the candidates of 10+2 with Science stream?
  18. List of various colleges in Delhi for computer science course
17th June 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the government colleges for B.Ed computer science in Kerala

I want know list of government colleges for B.ed (computerscience) in kerala. Then i want when can apply for this year.plz reply me sir.
29th June 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Sree Vivekanda College of Teacher Education. Palemad, Under Calicut University(Two Years Course). Management seat available, classes starts on July 2015.
24th July 2019, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Is there bed computer science college in Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?