25th June 2012, 08:15 PM
sakkaravel

List of government colleges with their respective numbers of BC quota for MBBS admission?

Dear Sir,
Can i get the list of Goverment colleges with its respective numbers of BC quota for MBBS 2012 admission.?
thank you in anticipation

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  2. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  3. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  4. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. List of the colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS?
  6. Any chance to get admission in self financing MBBS/BDS colleges under government quota after scoring 5375 rank in KEAM? What is the need of category rank list?
  7. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  8. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  9. List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS/BDS
  10. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  11. List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?
  12. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  13. MBBS Admission in Kerala for NRIs Quota
  14. Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  16. Is there any NRE quota in government medical colleges in Kerala for MBBS seat? What is the procedure?
  17. With a cutoff of 178.75 in MBBS can I get MBBS seat in self financing colleges under government quota?
  18. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?