3rd July 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?

can u please let me know the list of Gujarati quota college of engineering in mumbai for admission in 2nd yr after completing diploma in computer engineering????

it would be great help to me if u let me know....

thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  2. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BE after completing diploma in chemical Engineering? Colleges in Mumbai offering the same?
  5. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  6. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  7. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  8. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission? -- [New]
  10. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  11. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  12. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  13. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission in Mumbai university colleges?
  14. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  15. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  16. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  17. What's the Fee Structure and Cut-off for Mechanical Engineering in Gujarati Quota?
  18. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?

can i get admission in Engineering college in Gujarati quota as i was appeared for JEE/CBSE but not having domicile certificate then what to do ?
27th February 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?

I am completing my b.com. and now i want to joined desktop engineering in mumbai pls suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?