2nd August 2018, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

List of institutes with fee expenses offering Air Hostess Training in Bengaluru?

Hello Sir, I am interested to become an Air Hostess. Can I know about the institutes in Bengaluru which provides Air Hostess Training? Please let me know about the fee expenses also. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Air Hostess Training with fee expenses in Ahmedabad -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess Training Institutes? What will be my salary after getting the job and which Institutes offer Training with less fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?
  4. List of best institutes offering Air Hostess Training in India
  5. List of Air Hostess training institutes in Surat and their fee structure details
  6. List the name of institutes in Visakhapatnam for Air Hostess training along with the admission fee and other training charges
  7. Best Air Hostess training institutes in Mumbai
  8. What is the fee structure followed for air hostess training?
  9. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  10. Fee for Air Hostess training? Salary after completion of training?
  11. List of training institutes for Air Hostess along with their admission criteria, fees and length of course
  12. Reputed institutes offering Air Hostess training in India? Procedure to fillup application?
  13. Best institutes for Air Hostess training in India?
  14. Should I start Air Hostess training? Will I get success?
  15. Is there any training centre here in Zimbabwe for air hostess? How to apply for training?
  16. Does Educare Centre, Bengaluru offer Tailoring Training? Fee expenses of this training?
  17. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  18. How much is the training fee of Air Hostess in India?
20th December 2022, 04:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes with fee expenses offering Air Hostess Training in Bengaluru?

Some of the training institutes are

The certificate and diploma course training ranges around INR 80,000 and the duration is of 6 months to 1 year.

Fledge Institute of Aviation and Hospitality
Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess training
Cirrus Aviation Academy
Goldwings Aviation
PTC Aviation Academy
Skybird Aviation
Essence Learning
CADD centre
International Institute of Aviation Pvt Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?