23rd February 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

List of marine engineering colleges and the courses available?

list some marine engeneering colleges with the courses in it?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  2. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  3. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  4. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  5. Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?
  6. List of marine engineering colleges and the courses available?
  7. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  8. What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemical? Am I eligible for marine engineering?
  9. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  10. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala?
  11. Various Marine Engineering Courses and their Eligibility, Colleges and Details?
  12. List of few good colleges for marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the PG courses after B.E marine engineering -- [New]
  14. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  15. After B.Tech Mechanical what steps to be followed to join marine engineering course? Any government colleges providing this course in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad?
  16. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india?
  17. Eligibility criteria of Custom Officer exam?
  18. List of Colleges offering Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
25th April 2013, 11:09 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of marine engineering colleges and the courses available?

List of top marine engineering colleges

>>MIT

>>REC

>>BIM

>>NEHRU

>>Panimalar

etc
11th May 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of marine engineering colleges and the courses available?

what is the cut-off mark for marine engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?