3rd July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

List of MSc Biotechnology colleges affiliated to Osmania University?

Could u provide to me the list of msc biotechnology college affiliated to osmania university

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  2. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?
  4. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  5. Is there any source to get all the email ids of all the colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  6. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University?
  7. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  9. List of top colleges offering the course in Hyderabad which is affiliated to Osmania University?
  10. List of top colleges offering MSc Biotechnology in Osmania?
  11. Where to submit the fee of Law Entrance Exam? Which coaching institutes are available for this exam? Best college of Law in Hyderabad?
  12. What is the date of start of online registration for MSc Program under Calicut University and affiliated colleges?
  13. Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?
  14. What is the scholarship amount issued for SC/ST students of Bachelor of Hotel Management Colleges affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  15. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  17. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  18. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
12th October 2011, 08:26 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of MSc Biotechnology colleges affiliated to Osmania University?

the list of colleges under the jurisdiction of osmania university are:

*1 College of Arts & Social Science
*2 College of Science
*3 College of Law
*4 College of Commerce and Business Management
*5 Department of Commerce
*6 Department of Business Management
*7 College of Engineering and Technology
*8 College of Technology
*9 College of Physical Education
29th November 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MSc Biotechnology colleges affiliated to Osmania University?

Could u provide to me the list of msc biotechnology colleges affiliated to osmania university
6th December 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Please provide biotechnology colleges affiliated to Osmania university
1st April 2012, 02:02 AM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could u provide to me the list of msc biotechnology college affiliated to osmania university

A. University Campus Colleges
1 Institute of Advance Study in Education, OU, Hyderabad
2 PG College of Physical Education, OU, Hyderabad
3 University College of Arts & Social Sciences, OU
4 University College of Commerce & Business Management, OU, Hyderabad

5 University College of Engineering, OU, Hyderabad

6 University College of Law Hyderabad
7 University College of Science Hyderabad √
8 University College of Technology Hyderabab
B Constituent Colleges
9 Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabab

10 PG College, Secunderabad

11 PG College of Science,Saifabad
12 PG College of Law, Basheerbagh, Hyderaba
13 University College for Women, Koti, Hyderabad

C District PG Colleges
14 PG College, Biknoor

15 PG College, Gadwal
16 PG College, Mahabubnagar

17 PG College, Medak
18 PG College, Mirzapur
19 PG College, Nalgonda
20 PG College, Siddipet
21 PG College, Vikarabad
24th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

please pviode me list of msc biotechnology collegs according to last cut of ranks
26th June 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i will get 500 rank in chemistry,,,, what are the org.chem top colleges offers me????????
18th June 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 379 rank in msc biotech entrance exam so please tell me that there are any chances to get university free seat
29th June 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 462 rank in oucet in biotechnology can i get a seat in university campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?