14th July 2012, 12:23 PM
taranika

List of PG entrance exams? I am doing internship from reputed colleges in West Bengal

Respected sir/mam,
i am presently doing my internship from a reputed clg in westbengal under the wbuhs..
Can you please tell me the list of pg entrance exams that i can sit for apart from aiims and aipgee..
i would be grateful if you also tell how will i get the forms for those exams

Thanking you..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can a BAMS student do internship?
  3. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  4. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  5. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  6. Fee structure for MCA course in reputed Government colleges of West Bengal?
  7. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  8. List of reputed steel production companies in West Bengal?
  9. List of colleges in West Bengal for BSc in atomic and neuclear Physics and details about Eligibility, Fees, Entrance exams and scope of the course
  10. West Bengal Joint Entrance Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  12. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  13. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  14. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  15. List of all D.Ed colleges of West Bengal?
  16. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  17. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges? -- [New]
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
3rd September 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of PG entrance exams? I am doing internship from reputed colleges in West Bengal

Can You tell me about entrance exam after bsc for best msc ?and I'm doing bsc in biotechnology then next msc in which subject????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?