27th February 2011, 10:31 PM
Sucharita Bose

List of renowned institutions for Distance Learning in M.Sc (microbiology)?

I am now in the final year of B.Sc Microbiology.I want to persue my M.Sc from a renowned and govt.sponsored university in distance in India..so,please give me the name of institutes with contact number..thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering M.Phil through distance learning program in Microbiology?
  2. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  3. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  5. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  6. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  7. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  8. List of the distance learning MSc electronics universities approved by AICTE?
  9. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  10. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  12. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  13. Which college under Nagpur University offer M.Sc. Microbiology through Distance Education?
  14. List of colleges in which I can do MSc medical microbiology
  15. List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence? -- [New]
  16. How should I join MSc as distance learning course? How to make a career as quality assurance?
  17. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  18. List of institutions in Pune university offering distance learning B.A. course?
13th February 2012, 07:38 AM
bunty00

Default Re: List of renowned institutions for Distance Learning in M.Sc (microbiology)?

hy,
here are some institution regarding that

1.Master of Science (Microbiology) Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University - MPBOU , Bhopal, India
2.Orion Institute of Management & Technology, Baroda (OIMT)
3.GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES,BARODA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?