7th February 2017, 11:15 AM
Vemula sunitha

List of reputed distance universities of Hyderabad and their admission procedure to study M.Sc Nutrition?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Nutrition and want to study M.Sc Nutrition in distance mode from reputed university of Hyderabad. Provide me list of universities and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities of India to do Ph.D in Foods and Nutrition? Fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  2. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  3. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  4. How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Nutrition aftger completino of M.Sc in Nutrition long before?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  7. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  9. List the top colleges of Hyderabad for pursuing PG in MSC (Clinical Nutrition)
  10. List of universities to study Ph.D in food and nutrition
  11. Information regarding MSc Nutrition? Which universities provide the course in distance mode?
  12. List of universities which offer Distance BBA in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of reputed universities which offer B.A.(English) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Information regarding MSc Nutrition? Which universities are providing MSc Nutrition course in distance mode in Kolkata
  16. List of distance institutions in Hyderabad for M.Sc in nutrition
  17. Procedure to study PhD in NIN, Hyderabad for Food and Nutrition postgraduation student?
  18. Can I pursue PhD in Nutrition after 24 years of completing M.Sc in Nutrition from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad?
30th November 2017, 06:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed distance universities of Hyderabad and their admission procedure to study M.Sc Nutrition?

There are very colleges that offer this M.Sc in Nutrition course in distance education and one of the colleges is that Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University, College of Home Science.

>> As this college is one of the best universities that offers this M.Sc in Nutrition course in distance mode.

>> You are required to appear in entrance examination that is conducted by this college in order to be eligible for doing Post Graduation course in this college.

>> I am providing you contact details of the college. So that, if you have any queries then you may contact them over phone.

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?