14th February 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal

I want to study of M.Sc. nutrition, Please details List of the College/university in west Bengal.

When I study of the above course.

thanking you,
Arpita Ghosal

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  3. Names of institutions in West Bengal where MSc in Food and Nutrition is offered?
  4. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal? -- [New]
  5. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
  6. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  7. How should I study in MSc Botany in open university in West Bengal? I have completed my graduation in Botany
  8. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  9. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  10. Good Universities for doing MSc Chemistry in West Bengal?
  11. Colleges which are offering MSc courses in India? I am a 2nd year BSc student of Nutrition
  12. List of Indian Universities in West Bengal which accept SAT score?
  13. Admission in master degree course in Nutrition Subjects in West Bengal?
  14. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms?
  15. List of best MCA colleges or universities in West Bengal?
  16. Detailed list of open universities at West Bengal to pursue LLB 3 years course
  17. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  18. List of best universities or colleges to get M.Tech for Non GATE candidates in West Bengal?
1st June 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal

Msc in nutrition,were the univercity in west bengal?
8th June 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal

can i do msc in nutrition after completing bsc in botany.
17th June 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

M.sc list college
14th August 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i am passed b.sc general (botany, chemistry, zoology). can i do m.sc in nutrition regular/ distance? if yes plz give me list of collages in West Bengal
plz help meeeeeee
23rd February 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?