10th July 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University

I did my MBA(finance) from KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY.I got 70% in my 3 sems,4th sem result awating.Now i want to do ICWA from reputated institution from karimnagar district.So pls send me the details of ICWA course i.e duration,fee details,syllabus etc.................

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  2. List of government based colleges offering B.Sc in Genetics? What is the fee structure followed for the same? -- [New]
  3. Duration and Fee structure of ICWA course? Syllabus for the ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  5. What is the duration and fee structure for ICWA course?
  6. Details about ICWA course fee structure? Syllabus and duration?
  7. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  8. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  10. What is the duration of ICWA course? I am studying B.Com in 3rd semester
  11. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  12. How to join ICWA after passing MBA in finance? What is the syllabus and course duration?
  13. What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM
  14. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  15. List of reputed institutes offering MCA through distance learning mode?
  16. Duration of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  17. What ICWA course is all about? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  18. What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA?
13th September 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University

I have done MBA(finance) from VTU university... Whether the ICWAI course benifits to my career..? Please give me the list of the reputed institutes in Bangalore...
17th August 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University

if i am a m.com candidate so will i get any sort of exemption in the paper of icwa?
16th September 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

i have done B.com from V.N.S.G.U. university. i want to do ICWA so please give me all information for admission, on my mail id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?