19th February 2012, 07:42 PM
Satyajit Chatterjee

List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?

Dear Sir,

My son is studying in class IV- Liluah Donbosco, Howrah. I want to get admission in Class - V (ICSE Board) with hostel facilities in and around Kolkata.Please let me know the admission procedure.

Thanking you,

Yours fatihfully,

Satyajit Chatterjee.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of ICSE schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata
  3. Facilities in SVNIT college? I want to take admission in 5th counseling in SVNIT
  4. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  5. Top 10 school of kolkata for XI with hostel facilities? How to get admission?
  6. Best school in Kolkata for XI CBSE with Hostel facilities?
  7. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  8. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  9. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata? -- [New]
  10. List of Higher Secondary schools including hostel facilities in Bangalore?
  11. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  12. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
  14. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  15. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  16. Best college for BBA with hostel facilities?
  17. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  18. Information regarding admission procedure,fees structure and hostel facilities at AIL Mohali?
26th April 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?

Respected Sir,
I want to admit my son in Liluah Don Bosco School in KG in 2013. Your valuable information
regarding admission with date of issuance of admission form is highly solicited.

Thanking you,

yours faithfully,
Bipul Chandra Barua
19th March 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?

Dear sir,
I Rashmi Topno studies in loreto convent,ranchi wants to take admission in a girl's school in kolkata in class 9 with a hostel facility.
Please let me know the admission procedures and its fees.
3rd June 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Our daughter is studying in class-II A.G.church school,Asansol,Burdwan. I want to get admission her in class-II with hostel facilities in and around kolkata.
please let me know the admission procedure and its fees.

Thanking you
Yours faithfully
SANJIB GHOSH
DIPITA GHOSH
Mb NO:09734277275
E-mail ID:[email protected]
20th August 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Our son is studying in class 4, in DAV public school, Asansol, Burdwan. I want to get admission him in same class for this year with hostel facilities in hyderabad, andhra pradesh.
Please let me know the admission procedure and fees structure.

Thanki
21st November 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear
sir/mam my daughter is in class 4 at Malda North Point School.Now i want to shifted her at kolkta in class 5 with hostel facilities.
Please let me know the admission procedures and its fees.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully
Supartha Mitra
Indrani Mitra
3rd December 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MAM,
I AM LAKSHMAN MONDAL FROM SONARPUR.MY DAUGHTER IS IN CLASS N-2 AT VIDYA BHABAN SCHOOL.I WANT TO SHIFTED HER AT KOLKATA IN CLASS 1 WITH HOSTEL FACILITIES.

THANKING YOU
YOURS FAITHFULLY
LAKSHMAN MONDAL
[email protected]
13th February 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel
facilities available in Kolkata
25th February 2014, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I want icse board school with hostel near by mumbai
31st March 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know about a ICSE affiliated school with hostel in kolkata for my son who is now studying in DPS Kolkata.

Thanks & Regards.
Poulomi.
[email protected]
11th June 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,

My daughter is in class VII at National Gems Higher Secondary Schoo lat Behala. Now I want to shifted her any girls school in same board with hostel facilities. Please suggest me where it is best for me in any where in West Bengal.

Thanking You.

Mr. Ujjwal Kr Saha.
98743 41013.
28th November 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

My Son is in class X at Don Bosco School, Bandel Hooghly. Now I want to shifted him anyboys school in same board with hostel facilities. Please suggest me where it is best for me in any where in West Bengal.

Thanking You

Liton Chakraborty
[email protected]
16th March 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam, Kindly suggest good and economic schools for girls with hostel facilities in Kolkata for middle class.
Rjiv
Mobile no 09013009867
[email protected]
2nd August 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ mam, I want to admit my daughter in class viii , ICSE school with hostel facilities at kolkata. Pls provide admission procedures & fees and monthly charges.
With regards
Dr. Ashis Kr.Dey
dr.ashis [email protected]
25th August 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, My daughter is studying in class IV Gulmohar high school Telco jamshedpur. I want to get admission in class V ( ICSE Board) with hostel facilities in around kolkata. Please let me know the admission procedures
25th August 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, My daughter is studying in class IV Gulmohar high school Telco jamshedpur. I want to get admission in class V ( ICSE Board) with hostel facilities in around kolkata. Please let me know the admission procedures
26th August 2017, 03:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

There are many ICSE board schools which provide hostel facility in Kolkata. Some of them are listed below.

- Delhi public schools, E. M bypass, Kolkata
- Hirendra leela patranavis school, Tollygunge, Kolkata
- Howard house high school, Dhapa, Kolkata
- Delhi public junior school, Kasba, Kolkata
- Howard memorial English school, Motijhil, Kolkata
- Assembly of God church school, park street, Kolkata
- Delhi public school mega city, Kalikapur, Kolkata
- Authpur national model school, Shyam nagar, Kolkata
- Indira memorial E M high school, Bagbazar, Kolkata
- Kolkata model school, Joka, Kolkata
- Modern academy, Dhakuria, Kolkata

To get admission into this schools you need to visit the schools and fill & submit the application form. If you met the eligibility requirements of the school then you can get admission into the school.
2nd June 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir my daughter is in class vii now .I want to know the total charges of icse school with hostel of one year .If i am a weeker section candidate then what is the procedure to admit here. I want to admit my daughter in classvii
19th May 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam My son is in Delhi Public School Megacity with hostel facilities in class vii [ICSE Board] we want a hostel in class vii in another better school in kolkata Thanks
Pradip Saha
[email protected]
19/05/19
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?