17th January 2011, 04:14 PM
sheheryar khan

List of some good computer related courses which could be helpful in my banking career?

tell me some good computer related courses names which could helpful in my banking career, keep in mind my nature of job is security control room coordinator, my work is on different cameras related software, documentation data maintenance on exel, analysing incidents on charts and maps. please tell me the right name of courses......

8th June 2011, 09:23 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of some good computer related courses which could be helpful in my banking career?

hii, its basic computers knowledge like ms word,excel.. will be most helpful to you, apart from that dtabase mangemnt courses like the oracle, will benefit you, also if you learn c,c++.. in this you can learn programming that will helpful in reducing work load.
20th July 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some good computer related courses which could be helpful in my banking career?

What is the pattern of xams sheet can u tell me?
25th July 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i want know about computer course in axle and useful courses in banking and taily
10th January 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi myself reeja completed my graduation and currently working with telecom industry, have an previous experience in working with bank in sales related jobs, so kindly suggest me sme good courses for my good careercourses
Thanks and regards
Reeja
12th March 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

tell me about computer course related to bank clerk jobs
25th July 2012, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th commerce student i want job. my graduation complete in ba special english another thing is i am physically handicapped girl what can i do? give peaceful answer.
20th May 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in the year 2012. From past 1 year I am working as a tele sales executive in hdfc bank but I have in the direct bank can you suggest me what I have to do. Plz mail me on this I'd govindsolanki24@Gmail. Com
Thank you
30th June 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

some computer courses to make a better future?
7th November 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I WANT JOB OPPURTUNITY AFTER COMPLITION OF B COM
21st September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.sc 1st year,I am preparing for banking and SSC exam ,I have sufficient time so I want to do computer course in this time tell me which is the best course for me?
10th October 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I'm preparing for ibps po so which would be the best and less time taking computer course helpful for this job as i left computers from class 9th only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?